January 6, 2010

Apple Crisp for Two


Apple Crisp is one of my very favorite desserts. Jason isn't as big on it so I just make this (as is) when I am in the mood for it, and then proceed to eat it all.

Apple Crisp for Two

1/3 cup of flour (I go lighter here)
1/3 cup of oats (I go heavy here)
1/3 cup of sugar
1 pinch of salt
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 pinch of nutmeg
3 tablespoons of butter
2 apples
vanilla ice cream, or whipped cream if you are in a pinch

Preheat oven to 375 degrees

Blend together the flour, sugar salt cinnamon, nutmeg, and butter. Set aside.

Peel, core, and slice the apples. Put each apple into individual baking dish. Cover with flour mixture. Set baking dish on a baking sheet with sides.

Bake 30-35 minutes or until apples are soft and the juices bubbly. Serve with ice cream. Yummo.

From StartCooking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment