March 7, 2009

Nutella Quesadillas


Last week I had this MAJOR dessert jones and I satisfied it in a super yummy/easy way that I wanted to share, and also hopefully get some other ideas.

Nutella Quesadillas

Flour Tortillas
Nutella
Butter spray

Get a flour tortilla. Spread it with nutella on one half of it, and fold it over like a quesadilla. Brush the top with melted butter, or if you are lazy like me you can spray it with "I Cant Believe Its Not Butter" spray. (What is that stuff anyway?) OK Then sprinkle with cinnomon and sugar and bake at 350 for maybe 5-6 minutes. You may have to broil low for a minute or two if you want it kinda crispy, which I did, but every time I turn on the broiler my ADD kicks in and I *always* forget.

These were so good that even burnt, they were more than edible.If anyone doesn't know what nutella is, here is a little thing about it:http://startcooking.com/video/531/Nutella-Crepes

No comments:

Post a Comment